As we are finishing off a great first quarter 2010 here at LBM Systems, I wanted to highlight a few fiscally responsible and environmentally accountable customers who are saving money and reducing resource waste with our software. We call it our "Paper Saving Roll Call":
- Orange County Department of Education (California)
- WESCO Distribution (Pennsylvania)
- Daiwa Securities (New York)
- Fidelity National Financial (Florida)
- Fisher Nut Company (California)
- TaylorMade-Adidas Golf (California)
- Luminex (Texas)
- United States Social Security Administration - Disability Determination Services (Washington DC)
Please feel free to contact me any time for detailed paper saving references. The question to you is: why isn't your company or government saving money and reducing resource use with AXIAR Green, Paper Saving Software?
Posted by Paper Saver at 9:03 AM
About This Blog
If your organization wants to save money and deliver on green/sustainable initiatives, paper saving software is right for you. Through this blog, we want to communicate (and learn from you) how paper saving software can help your organization save money, save resources and improve your business processes.
Read our Green Paper